A private tree house retreat set on a level block of 809m2, the four car driveway and single carport has ample room for a caravan or boat. There is even a pool in the front yard that is sun filled and surrounded by tropical plants.
The front deck captures expansive views of the hinterland and flows through to the kitchen, dining room plus the back deck – perfect for entertaining.
The upper level of the home features the peaceful parents retreat – living area, generous sized master bedroom, private balcony, WIR and ensuite. You can even see the ocean and Lennox Point from the upstairs.
The lower level consists of a large living area, two generous sized bedrooms, indoor laundry, and a bathroom with a bath tub.
The home utilises natural light with lots of windows throughout. There are outstanding views to the hinterland from multiple levels and ocean glimpses from the top level.The windows throughout capitalise on the views.
It is highly recommended to view this property to really appreciate what 137 North Creek Road, Lennox Head has to offer.
Call Lois Buckett on 0428 877 399 or Clayton Papillon on 0474 922 599 to arrange an inspection.
- Air-conditioning upstairs and downstairs
- Storage shed and/or work space in the back yard
- Beautiful wooden floors in the kitchen and dining room
- Front yard and back yard outdoor covered entertainment areas
- Pool surrounded by a garden for privacy
- Downstairs could be rented out separately as a holiday let *STCA
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools