This sustainable home is made of mud brick to keep you cool in a north coast summer and toasty warm in our short winters, situated in a unique, acreage sanctuary.
It boasts two huge bedrooms with an easy conversion to three, plus study.
An entertainer's delight with an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room.
It has a large bathroom and separate toilet.
As well as the eco-friendly building materials this home features a grid feed solar system, composting toilet, large established house vegetable garden and orchard.
The home is nestled within approximately 15 acres of Community Title farmland and native rainforest, just five minutes to popular Clunes Village, 15 minutes to Bangalow, 25 minutes to Lismore and only 30 minutes to Byron Bay.
• Part of a small Community Title hamlet of four residences
• Near one-acre house lot plus 20-acre community land with restoration areas
of endangered rainforest and a spring fed creek
• Regular sightings of wallabies, possums, echidnas, koalas and if you are an early bird and quiet, platypus in the creek.
• The house has a light filled open living space with soaring cathedral ceiling
• A solar passive design that maximises natural light and minimises electricity costs
• Ground floor living spaces flow out to private, paved area with fountain surrounding the whole house for entertaining
• Generous main bedroom on second story with walk in wardrobe, French doors onto a large verandah capturing light and views.
• Generous second bedroom, featuring a curved wall and built in wardrobe, with leafy garden outlook
• Modern kitchen with gas stove top, fan forced oven and walk in pantry
• 2.5 KW solar panels; and solar hot water
• Property enabled for NBN fixed wireless
• Capacity to convert composting toilet into a flushing system
Rare opportunity to go back to the land in an environmentally friendly home, without the high maintenance or expense of large acreage.
Call Lois to arrange your inspection on 0428 877 399