Positioned within a peaceful pocket of the much sought-after Elevations Estate, this stunning family home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large backyard overlooking a magnificent fig tree.
As soon as you walk in the front door, you are greeted with polished timber flooring which flows seamlessly down the hall way to the open plan kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen comprises a large island benchtop, gas stove cooking and dishwasher.
High vaulted ceilings with exceptional light streaming into the main living areas. From the dining area, large sliding doors open out to an entertaining deck which extends onto the backyard. Perfect for a family BBQ get together or to soak up the morning sun.
Main features of this property include:
• Four spacious bedrooms, 3 complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite
• Second bedroom with ensuite
• Polished hardwood timber flooring throughout the living areas
• Camphor timber crafted internal doors
• Separate media/lounge room
• Study built into hallway
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• Auto double garage with internal access
Located only minutes to the well known Boulders beach, headlands and the township of Lennox Head. This fabulous home is most certainly worthy of your inspection - but you'll need to be quick. Contact Ruby Flynn-Edwards on 0423 057 748 to arrange an inspection
*This property will be lease unfurnished
*Sorry no pets
Close to Schools