The first thing you notice when you enter this villa is the abundance of natural light. The open plan living and dining area is light and airy, with two sets of sliding doors opening onto the large, paved outdoor area. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, laundry, large outdoor area - this villa feels more like a house.
Given the size of outdoor areas, this villa will suit a young family, retirees or the first home buyer/investor looking for a solid investment with good returns.
- Only two villas in complex – self-managed strata with no strata fees and insurance costs shared between both units
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in mirrored robes and ceiling fans
- Built in 1991 and substantially renovated in 2016 by well known local builder Greg Lyon
- Renovated kitchen with good storage and bench space
- Air-conditioning in living room
- Renovated bathroom with full size bathtub
- Spacious paved outdoor area to one side, large garden at rear
- Large front grassed yard, covered verandah with garden
- Located in the village and only a short walk to school, beach & lake
- Single lock up garage
- Total block size 338sqm - internal size 141sqm - external yard area 197sqm
- Building insurance approximately $450per annum per unit lot
Call Lois on 0428 877 399 or Dylan on 0448 550 988 to arrange your inspection of this home.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools