Property comprises of two residential townhouses both containing two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two lounge rooms with open plan kitchen/living.
The downstairs lounge/study room has bi-fold doors that can be drawn to create a third bedroom.
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen upstairs that opens to north facing balcony
- Newly renovated ensuite bathrooms with bathtub downstairs
- Polished timber floors, freshly painted throughout, new light fittings
- Internal timber staircase with feature "water-tank" external cladding
- Wall mounted televisions in both upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Exterior of building has been completely refurbished
- New timber-look garage doors, stainless steel guttering and balcony railings
- Good sized enclosed courtyards for both townhouses
- Currently one townhouse is permanently let and the other a holiday letting
There is an additional four freehold shop spaces with direct street frontage to Ballina street. This highly desirable property in this location with dual street access to both Rayner Lane and Ballina Street seldom comes to market.
While the property is in six strata titles it is be offered by tender as one.
These four commercial shops are currently tenanted with solid rental return.
Lot 1 Strata Plan 82332 - 93 sqm
Lot 2 Strata Plan 82332 - 82 sqm
Lot 3 Strata Plan 82332 - 72 sqm
Lot 4 Strata Plan 82332 - 88 sqm
Lot 5 Strata Plan 82332 - 202 sqm
Lot 6 Strata Plan 82332 - 231 sqm
- Complete figures and details of tender are available on request
- All properties are currently occupied with solid rent returns
- Ideal location in the heart of town
- Two townhouses at rear of complex with dual street access from Rayner Lane
- Highly desirable and convenient location one street back from the ocean
- Parking; one car space per commercial unit (open onsite sealed car parking), two spaces per residential unit (double lock up garage) and one disabled car space (carport).
Tender offers to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am on the 5th November, 2020.
Call Lois Buckett on 0428 877 399 for further details and to arrange your inspection of the complex.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools