Consisting of four freehold shop spaces with direct street frontage to Ballina street and two separate residential townhouses at the rear of the complex with dual access to Rayner Lane. This highly desirable property in this location seldom comes to market.
These four commercial shops are currently tenanted with solid rental return.
Lot 1 Strata Plan 82332 - 93 sqm
Lot 2 Strata Plan 82332 - 82 sqm
Lot 3 Strata Plan 82332 - 72 sqm
Lot 4 Strata Plan 82332 - 88 sqm
Lot 5 Strata Plan 82332 - 202 sqm
Lot 6 Strata Plan 82332 - 231 sqm
- Complete figures and details of tender are available on request
- All properties are currently occupied with solid rent returns
- Ideal location in the heart of town
- Two townhouses at rear of complex (lots 5 & 6) with dual street access from Rayner Lane
- Highly desirable and convenient location one street back from the ocean
- Parking; one car space per commercial unit (open onsite sealed car parking), two spaces per residential unit (double lock up garage) and one disabled car space (carport).
The two additional townhouses with street frontage to Rayner Lane and access to Ballina Street are at the rear of the premises and contain two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two lounge rooms with open plan kitchen/living.
The downstairs lounge/study room has bi-fold doors that can be drawn to create a third bedroom.
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen upstairs that opens to balcony
- Newly renovated ensuite bathrooms with bathtub downstairs
- Polished timber floors, freshly painted throughout, new light fittings
- Internal timber staircase with feature "water-tank" external cladding
- Wall mounted televisions in both upstairs and downstairs living areas
- Exterior of building has been completely refurbished
- New timber look garage doors, stainless steel guttering and balcony railings
- Good sized enclosed courtyards for both apartments
- Currently one townhouse is permanently let and the other a holiday letting
This highly desirable property in this location with dual street access to both Rayner Lane and Ballina Street seldom comes to market.
Tender offers to be provided to email@example.com by 11am on the 5th November, 2020.
Call Lois Buckett for further details on 0428 877399 or to arrange your inspection of the property.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools