If the dream is to own small acreage in the Far North Coast hinterlands then look no further. It is safe to say that 25 Killen Falls Drive is where that dream was created.
Two private low-maintenance acres set in a blue chip location. The property is surrounded by Emigrant Creek adjacent to the iconic Killen falls, forming a tranquil and quiet oasis with no bordering neighbours.
The house is a quaint charter filled Queenslander, set on the highest point of the property to capture the views and sunlight. Original charming features such as hardwood floors, high ceilings, fireplace and ceiling roses along with an updated large kitchen, two bedroom and sleep-out.
One thing is certain the bones of this iconic classic Australian architecture are present and the rest is a blank canvas for the new owners to move into now or renovate to create a dream home.
Just 5 minutes to Newrybar village and centered an easy 15 minute drive to all the key locations -Ballina/Byron airport, Bangalow, Lennox Head and of course just a hop skip and a jump to Byron Bay.
This acreage offers the new owners peace, quietness, privacy and the ability to create a life style for the whole family with Killen Falls at your door step.
- Edible garden; tomatoes, pumpkin, watermelons and herbs just to name a few
- Fully fenced house block with separate flat fenced paddock for crops or farm animals
- Combination of flat and generally sloping topography
- 20,000L water tank and modern Krystal Kleer septic tank
- Located in Ballina Shire
- Large shed with power and running water
- Room to securely park 5 cars
- Combined lock up garage and garden shed