When you start to put together your list of requirements for your next home it begins to look a lot like 1/9 Barwen Street in East Ballina.
All the attributes of a house but the benefits of a minimal maintenance villa.
With the bonus of being immaculately presented and conveniently located to the best cafes and beaches East Ballina has to offer.
This bright and spacious home boasts floating timber floors throughout, recently updated kitchen, freshly painted open plan living and dining room, with high ceiling and high end angles.
The new owner will swoon over the bright and light filled master retreat with built in robe and ensuite. The remaining two bedrooms have built in robes too.
The finishes make this little gem a "turn-key home", meaning bring your furniture, put your feet up, and relax.
Call Angela Proudman on 0455 552 093 to arrange an inspection as the window of opportunity will not last long.
- North facing under cover private alfresco area for entertaining in all seasons
- Bay windows for natural light and sea breeze
- Room for a boat or caravan and area to potter in the garden
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans
- Well maintained with updated fitting and fixtures.
- Internal access from the remote-controlled garage
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools